We are seeking a skilled Software Engineer to join the Micatu team. We are looking for a highly creative individual with an ability to help develop innovative solutions while working with cross-functional engineering team. Deep knowledge with embedded software development using GPPs, DSPs, FPGAs, and ASICs, as well as associated software and embedded firmware architectures is a must.
As a software developer at Micatu you bring experience in the software industry with a proven and successful track record of exceeding client expectations when developing programs and have provided excellent support in the managing of those solutions.
• Functional expertise with C++ in an IDE (Eclipse, Visual Studio, NetBeans, Xcode, or CCSTUDIO) with Object Oriented Design. You are a True Developer!
• Comfortable with C++ text stack.
• Understanding of memory management, cache and processor use, runtime optimization, concurrency, and synchronization.
• Solid computer science background including algorithms, data structures, operation systems and large data bases.
• Deep understanding of Intel, Xilinx and Texas Instruments FPGA products and embedded hardware solutions.
• Knowledge of Embedded Linux and Linux Kernel.
• Python and Origins mathematical modeling software experience.
• Strong understanding of embedded mathematical implementation and solutions
• Developer experience using C++. Experience with multi-threaded firmware and systems such as GPPs, DSPs, FPGAs, and ASICs, as well as associated software and embedded firmware architectures.
• Ability to implement analytical and mathematical functions into efficient and real time optimized code capable of sampling, data acquisition, time domain, frequency and FFT analyses.
• Skills necessary for testing and troubleshooting of software and firmware in prototype to production systems and environments.
• Ability to comprehend and contribute to complex systems containing combined electronics and photonics components as well as quickly learning new technologies.
• Implement quality code with comprehensive software/firmware verification testing.
• Code review with peer developers providing constructive feedback to ensure consistency
and quality of code.
• Proven experience as embedded software solutions developer or equivalent position with at least 2 - 3 years of experience.
• Passionate ambition and drive, with a “do what it takes” attitude
• Exceptional problem-solving abilities
• Outstanding communication, collaboration, and team building skills
• Excellent project management acumen
• Minimally a BS in computer science, software engineering, MSc/MA will be a plus